Via Amy Gesler
ATTN CONSTANTINE ATTENDEES: The MI Health Department just implemented a mandate that only 100 people will be allowed in the park, period. No spectators allowed and PLEASE, only essential pit crew ONLY.
Race: Constantine Regatta Event Date: 7/24/2020 -7/26/2020
Test Date: 7/24/2020
Location: Constantine, Michigan Sanction ID: 2_20
Course: 4 laps (3 for K Pro) of approx 1-mile course NOT approved for records
Start Type: Clock Start
Classes: Testing Friday noon to 5 PM
Testing Saturday and Sunday to be announced
Racing Saturday for KPRO, 125R, 175H, 250H, 350R, 1100H, 500R
Class schedule subject to change.
Prizes: Olympic style medallion presented immediately after each day of racing
Registration: Online at ustitleseries.net with ID and password
In pits, Friday 10 AM to 2 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM
Emergency phone 772-215-6011
Full sanction can be seen here
July 14 ·
USTS COVID-19 PROCEDURES – CONSTANTINE, MI 2020
1. Each person that enters the pit area will need to complete a form for COVID-19.
2. Each person upon arrival and entering the pit area will have their temperature checked.
3. Please wear face coverings when social distancing of 6 feet or more cannot be achieved outside of your family group.
4. Face coverings are required at driver registration and drivers’ meeting.
5. Trailers will be parked a minimum of 12 feet apart.